IT’S THURSDAY NIGHT IMPROV – OPENING ACT
Every other Thursday, starting from January 24, Thursday Night Improv is back with kick-ass shows and hilarious acts. Like last term, we want to create opportunities for up-and-coming improvisers to perform.
Therefore, we are looking for groups of improvisers to perform in the opening act. Each show we will select two groups that will get 10 minutes of stage time to open the entire show! Interested? Read through the information and apply through the links below.
Requirements & Who Can Apply
- You must perform improv theater in English.
- You can do short form, long form, any kind of format as long as your set does not take more than 10 minutes in total, including intros etc.
- You must apply as a group (minimum 2 people) and list all the members who will perform and their experience. Each group must have one contact person who is responsible for passing on information to the group and handling the contact with IT’S.
- You must comply with IT’S Code of Conduct for performers.
How to Apply
- Apply through the link below. You can apply for the entire fall season at once. If you don’t know your availability for the entire fall yet, there’s always the opportunity to apply again with your updated availability
- We will notify all applicants latest two weeks before every new month. So make sure to reserve the days that you’ve applied for until then!
- You are not guaranteed a spot just because you apply. Due to time constraints we are unfortunately not able to give feedback on your application.
If You Must Cancel
If you want to cancel your application or a scheduled show, please send an email to email@example.com stating the reason why you have to cancel. Please note that canceling might affect your chances of being picked again.
If you have further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Before you send your question, make sure you have read the information above since your question might already be answered there.